40 Hour Mediation Training at the Providence Renewal Centre, Edmonton, AB
January 16 & 17, January 22, 23 & 24, 2020
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day
We are pleased to offer a 5 day, 40 hour Mediation Training. This Training will provide prospective Collaborative Professionals (lawyers, financial professionals, family specialists) and those wishing to refresh their skills with the opportunity to learn and practice interest-based mediation in a co-facilitation model. This training meets the requirements of the Association of Collaborative Family Professionals (Edmonton) for registration with the Association as a Collaborative Professional.
The course will be 40 hours, and will offer instruction on interest-based mediation in a co-facilitation model. Our Mediation Course is intended to mirror what Collaborative Family Professionals provide at 4-way meetings which is tailored toward the collaborative process.
The benefits of collaborative practice are vast and include:
This training will run on January 16 & 17, 2020, and January 22 – 24, 2020 from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM each day. The instructors are Joanne Munro (www.silverliningmediation.com) and Sharon Wilson (www.stoptheconflict.com).
Location: Providence Renewal Centre
3005 119 Street Northwest
Edmonton, AB T6J 5R5
– interest-based mediation and a six-stage mediation model;
– understanding the unique challenges in a co-facilitation mediation model;
– the importance of case development and client preparation;
– learning and practicing skills in role play scenarios;
– skills to work with high conflict clients, and screening tools to identify clients at risk;
– understanding ethical considerations and power imbalances in mediation.
SEO by: PANDAROSE